Aquamarine Healing Properties
This member of the Beryl family has a beautiful pale green-blue hue. It is governed by the moon, and considered a good choice for a scrying stone giving the user greater clarity and quick-wittedness.
- Mind: Harmony; Forgiveness; Communication; Overcoming Fears; Intellect
- Body: Vitality; Deterring stress/panic disorders; Eye health; Shingles; Inflammatory diseases; Colds
- Spirit: Heightening psychic senses; Opening Throat Chakra; Removing blockages; Improved meditative states; Heart Chakra
Aquamarine soothes the aura and puts you in tune with the song of the oceans and the Water Element, both of which purify, calm and nurture.
This healing crystal ties to the moon so it’s also helpful when your emotions are out of sync.
It has a lot in common with Moonstone and works cooperatively with that stone spirit to allay unresolved fears.
Aquamarine Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Heart (4th), Throat (5th),Third Eye (6th), Thymus
- Element: Water
- Numerology: Number 1
- Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Pisces, Aries
- Crystal Energy: Water is a conductor so this healing stone can enhance just about any intention and energy
- Color: Blue, Blue/Green (Colored by trace amounts of Iron)
- Mining Locations: Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, USA, and Zimbabwe
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Beryl
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Chemical Composition: Be3Al2Si6O18) Beryllium Aluminum Silicate
- Hardness: 7.5-8