Ametrine Healing Properties
Citrine ties to the sun’s nurturing energy, removing those gray clouds and letting the Light into your spirit.
When the two crystals form together they represent the Yin and Yang of the universe, helping to bring your Aura into balance.
Wearing or carrying this healing stone raises vibrational energy particularly for overcoming blockages and receiving inspiration. In meditation it aids with astral projection and reconnects you with higher realms.
People struggling with prejudice and over-inflated egos could do well to work with this stone regularly as Amethyst can help them connect to their Higher Purpose and Citrine can help fill the dark spaces of the soul with warmth and light.
- Mind: Ease sadness; Originality; Effective decision making; Loyalty
- Body: Pain relief; Improved energy; the Gastric system; Deterring stress-related disorders
- Spirit: Spiritual self-awareness; Meditative focus; Clarity; Peace; Transformation
Lightworkers tell us that Ametrine restores peace, particularly for those suffering with chronic depression. It also helps you open your third-eye chakra for greater psychic insights.
Ametrine offers the calming influence of Amethyst and the purifying power of the Citrine, assisting people in breaking negative cycles and in creative problem solving.
Ametrine Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Solar Plexus (3rd) Third Eye (6th)Crown (7th)
- Element: Wind, Fire
- Numerology: Number 4
- Zodiac Signs: Libra, Gemini
- Crystal Energy: Mental/Spiritual Clarity and Increased Energy
- Color: Pale to deep grape purple with pockets of yellow to gold
- Mining Locations: Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, India, and the USA
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Chemical Composition: (SiO2) Silicon Dioxide w/Inclusions
- Hardness: 7