No products in the cart.
Malachite Stone Egg (Congo)
$15.00 – $25.00
Malachite’s metaphysical and spiritual qualities are that of the ability to soothe or pacify even the most restless of souls. This healing crystal’s green color also gives it strong associations with the Vital Life Force of all things including Nature. As such this makes a great gardener’s stone too.
Malachite Healing Properties
When carved into a egg, Malachite acts as a fertility stone and helps to allay any anxiety stemming from the “new beginnings”.
Whether you’re nervous about becoming pregnant, starting a new relationship or job, moving to a new place, etc, Malachite can help ground your spirit and clear your energy field so Divine messages can come through – helping direct you toward your highest and best choices!
- Mind: Awareness; Protection against mental abuse; Overcoming fear; Clear mindedness; Memory loss
- Body: Stomach / intestinal problems; Breathing difficulty; Joint pain; Menopausal symptoms; Blood pressure regulation
- Spirit: Protection against the evil eye; Psychic vision; Prognostication
When something blocks spiritual transformation, Malachite helps remove those obstacles. It gently reminds you that you cannot welcome the future without first putting down the baggage from your past.
Let go of old, irrational fears and then open your arms to see what the brave new world offers.
Try combining Malachite with Copper or Green Tourmaline.
Malachite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Heart (4th), Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)
- Element: Fire
- Numerology: Number 9
- Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Scorpio
- Crystal Energy: Protection, a Healed Heart
- Color: Banded light to dark green (if polished or tumbled). Crystals may appear as deeper shades of green to black.
- Mining Locations: Worldwide including: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Congo, Greenland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, UK, USA, Zambia, Zaire
- Mineral Class: Carbonates
- Family: Malachite
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Chemical Composition: Cu2(CO3)(OH)2, Copper Carbonate Hydroxide
- Hardness: 3.5-4
|Malachite Stone Eggs||
30mm x 25mm x 25mm, 40mm x 30mm x 30mm