No products in the cart.
Lapis Lazuli Healing Properties
When Lapis Lazuli is exchanged between people, you may find the healing crystal’s energy quickly restores accord in the relationship, not simply romantic couples but also between parent and child or person and friend.
For those in educational roles or areas of leadership, service oriented positions or charity work find Lapis Lazuli a great partner in your success. This healing crystal provides clear thoughts that translate into similarly cohesive communications. This is doubly true if you’re a nervous speaker.
Take a deep breath with your Lapis Lazuli in your strong hand and reconnect with your higher wisdom, thereby releasing stress. The quest for new opportunities, the craving to grow one’s mind – all of these reflect the power of this healing stone. Combine this with Moldavite for even greater results.
- Mind: Wise decision making; Peace; Judgment; Practicality; Fresh thinking; Success; Effective communication
- Body: Autism; Throat ailments; Glandular systems; Ear, Eye and nose difficulties
- Spirit: Vision; Chakra balancing; Clarity; Spiritual compassion; Introspection; Unblocking throat chakra; Psychic Protection
Lapis Lazuli Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
- Numerology: Number 3
- Zodiac Signs: Sagittarius, Libra
- Crystal Energy:
Lapis Lazuli Properties
- Color: Blue, Azure blue, Violet blue, Greenish blue
- Mining Locations: Afghanistan, Chile, Italy, Russia, USA
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Sodalite (Feldspathoid Group)
- Crystal System: Isometric
- Chemical Composition: (Na,Ca)8(Al,Si)12O24S2FeS CaCO3Al2O3, Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate
- Hardness: 5.5-6.5