Citrine Healing Properties
Those seeking spiritual dreams can put it under their pillow to heighten memory of your dreamscape.
Earth workers love Citrine for healing and grounding negativity. Metaphysical store owners keep a piece in their cash box to attract prosperity and also safeguard the results of hard-earned labors. As wealth comes your way, remember to share it to honor the stone’s generous matrix.
When carved into an angel, Citrine offers improved joy and well-being. Feng Shui suggests placing this stone in the southwest portion of your home for greater abundance.
Citrine is an excellent metaphysical crystal for smoothing out relationship problems and deterring jealousy. This healing stone supports your endocrine system and discourages degenerative illnesses.
Lightworkers use it when working with the spleen, kidneys, bladder, stomach and skin. Mentally it improves memory, a person’s ability to focus, releases anger and supports expressiveness.
Citrine crystals work cooperatively with the Naval and Solar Plexus chakras. When using Citrine for manifesting health, try combining it with Fire Agate, Topaz or Amber.
- Mind: Self-esteem; Deter negativity; Transforming thoughts; Mental acuity; Alleviating depression; Confidence; Creativity, Truthfulness
- Body: Digestion, Purging toxins; Energy booster; Physical stability; Sexuality
- Spirit: Amplify magical energy; the Fire element; Solar workings; the Will; Psychic development
Citrine Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Sacral (2nd), Solar Plexus (3rd), Crown (7th), Cleanses All
- Element: Fire
- Numerology: Number 6
- Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Aries, Libra, Leo
- Crystal Energy:
- Color: Pale Yellow, Golden, Amber
- Mining Locations: Brazil, France, Madagascar, Russia, UK, USA
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Chemical Composition: SiO2) Silicon Dioxide
- Hardness: 7