Chrysocolla Malachite Healing Properties
When you need to get past the superficials down to nitty-gritty truth that doesn’t leave people’s eyes glazed over, this is the healer’s stone for you.
You’ll find it embraces your Aura with a sense of peace and empathy.
The ancient and modern readers often connected Chrysocolla’s meaning with providence, mental keenness, personal actualization and connecting with the Great Goddess (particularly among women).
It is also a teaching stone recognized for promoting forgiveness and liberation.
Light healers recommend Chrysocolla for stress, depression and for disorders that affect the nervous systems because it’s an acceptance stone (breath, it will get better).
It may alleviate postpartum problems in mothers, as well as lingering guilt from current or past lives.
- Mind: Emotional healing; Strengthening the Conscious mind; Peace; Flexibility; Neutralize anger; Hope; Expressiveness
- Body: Physical harmony; Relief from stress disorders; Joint problems; Infections; Blood sugar & blood pressure
- Spirit: Communicating with Guardian Angels; Grounding; Astral Travel & Vision Quests (safety); the Heart Chakra
Chrysocolla Malachite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Heart (4th), Throat (5th),
Third Eye (6th), Thymus
- Element: Water
- Numerology: 5
- Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Virgo, Taurus
- Crystal Energy: Divine Feminine, Goddess Energy, Speaking the Sacred
Chrysocolla Malachite Properties
- Color: Green, bluish green, blue, blackish blue, or brown
- Mining Locations: Angola, Australia, Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, Russia, UK, USA, Zaire, Zambia
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Chrysocolla (Mica Group)
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Chemical Composition: (Cu,Al)2 H2Si2 O5(OH)4·nH2O Hydrous Copper Aluminum Silicate
- Hardness: 2.5-3.5