Bronzite Healing Properties
These silicates have been tried by fire and have a substantial iron content, again alluding to métier. Bronzite lands right between these two, having been formed by boths’ natural breakdown.
The shimmering effect of the stone connects it to the sun, which symbolizes fire energy. Nonetheless Bronzite has strong Earth elemental vibrations that keep you on task and provide well-founded perspectives.
- Mind: Decreased restlessness; Mental clarity; Civility; Acting on ideas; Decision making
- Body: Higher acid levels; Iron absorbtion; Balancing alkalinity; Physical transitions (like puberty)
- Spirit: Healing Chakras; Protection; Karmic balance; Discernment
On an emotional and mental level Bronzite battles depression and clears the mind and spirit of nagging doubts that stagnate positive progress.
Metaphysically it improves your ability to remain at the helm of your spiritual path and progress. In social settings it helps heal residual feelings from rudeness and insolence.
Physically the stone encourages balance throughout your bodily systems for greater wellness.
Bronzite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Root (1st), Sacral (2nd),Solar Plexus (3rd), Heart (4th), Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)Crown (7th)
- Element: Earth, Fire
- Numerology: Number 1
- Zodiac Signs: Leo
- Crystal Energy: Inner light and fire, Optimism, Firm foundations, Strength of Will
- Color: Tan to deep chocolate brown with golden/bronze schiller
- Mining Locations: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Greenland, South Africa, Switzerland, USA
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Pyroxene
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Chemical Composition: (Mg,Fe)SiO3
- Hardness: 5.5-6