No products in the cart.
Tumbled Apatite – Blue (Peru)
Blue Apatite Meaning
Blue apatite healing crystals represent the ability to dig down deep and tap your personal power. This is why light workers recommend it for personal growth, particularly with regard to your achievable goals. This is a stone of facilitation and stimulation. When your spiritual gifts or path seem stalled, Apatite re-tunes your inner motor.
Blue Apatite Healing Properties
In heart form its matrix inspires much needed changes. Where apathy lingers, the Apatite energy replaces it with active interest. Where confusion or doubt threatens to drown you, this stone manifests with clarity and certainty to rise above the waves.
Metaphysical stores often suggest Blue Apatite to people struggling with paranormal perception. It also assists those endeavoring to understand lessons from a past life and how they affect this turn on the Wheel. For both these purposes use this gemstone as part of your dream work. Put it under your pillow.
Finally, use an Apatite heart when you need to sort fact from belief or second hand information. It provides vibrant observation skills that go beyond superficial levels.
- Mind: Independent thinking; Ambition; Translating thoughts into effective words; Concentration and study; Combats social awkwardness
- Body: Suppress hunger; overall tonic/restorative; Strengthening bones; Improving metabolism and balance; Thwarting chronic headaches
- Spirit: Healing aptitude; Symbolic dreams; Energetic attunement
Blue Apatite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)
- Element: Wind
- Numerology: Number 9
- Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Libra
- Crystal Energy: Power
Blue Apatite Properties
- Color: Blue, also found in Green, Reddish Brown (aka Ruby Apatite), Yellow, Purple, Pink
- Mining Locations: Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Norway, Russia, USA
- Mineral Class: Phosphates
- Family: Apatite
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Chemical Composition: Ca5(PO4)3(OH,F,Cl), Calcium (Fluoro, Chloro, Hydroxyl) Phosphate
- Hardness: 5