NOTE: The predominant colors of Mookaite Crystals change depending on the piece. Please look at the additional pictures provided so you can see a few variations. When placing your order, please let us know what predominant colors you prefer and we will do our very best to accommodate you!
Mookaite Jasper Healing Properties
Using Australian Jasper in a heart design opens your emotions for the true acceptance of change. Transformation can be very slow and daunting. When you get stuck in a deep dark rut, put the healing stone Mookaite under your foot (proverbially) and boost yourself back into the Light. This advice goes for those suffering losses, dealing with grief or bound by addiction or depression.
As with all stones in the Jasper family, Mookaite has strong affiliation with the Earth. This helps those practicing Sacred Geometry by contributing to their awareness of Lay Lines and Sacred Sites. Combine these metaphysical elements with the water-friendly nature of this healing stone and you’ve got a great amulet for water witching.
- Mind: Mental growth; Practicality; Manifestation of ideas; Overcoming hopelessness
- Body: Longevity; Vitality; Improved energy
- Spirit: Ancestral workings; Opening the 3rd Eye Chakra; Chakra balancing; Animal totems, spirits and guides
Mookaite Jasper Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Root (1st), Sacral (2nd), Solar Plexus (3rd)
- Numerology: Number 8
- Zodiac Signs: Virgo, Scorpio
- Crystal Energy:
Mookaite Jasper Properties
- Color: Cream, Brown, Tan, Mustard, Burgundy, Plum, White or in combination
- Mining Locations: Mooka Creek area of Australia
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Chalcedony
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Chemical Composition: (SiO2) Silicified Porcelanite
- Hardness: 7