Malachite Healing Properties
When carved into a heart Malachite offers comfort to those who have suffered from sexual trauma. This healing stone allays that deep-rooted pain and anxiety so that you can begin reclaiming healthy relationships. It can also become a midwife for restoring a currently dysfunctional relationship by grounding out negativity and harsh emotional responses so you can think and talk rationally.
When something blocks spiritual transformation, Malachite helps remove those obstacles. It gently reminds you that you cannot welcome the future without first putting down the baggage from your past. Let go of old, irrational fears and then open your arms to see what the brave new world offers. Try combining Malachite with Copper or Green Tourmaline.
- Mind: Protection against mental abuse; Overcoming fear; Clear mindedness; Memory loss
- Body: Stomach / intestinal problems; Breathing difficulty; Joint pain; Menopausal symptoms; Blood pressure regulation
- Spirit: Protection against the evil eye; Psychic vision; Prognostication
Malachite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Heart (4th), Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)
- Numerology: Number 9
- Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Scorpio
- Crystal Energy:
- Color: Banded light to dark green (if polished or tumbled). Crystals may appear as deeper shades of green to black. Many specimens of Malachite combine with other minerals, such as Azurite, Cuprite, or Chrysocolla.
- Mining Locations: Worldwide including: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Congo, Greenland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, UK, USA, Zambia, Zaire
- Mineral Class: Carbonates
- Family: Malachite
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Chemical Composition: Cu2(CO3)(OH)2, Copper Carbonate Hydroxide
- Hardness: 3.5-4