Mahogany Obsidian Healing Properties
People interested in lucid dreaming can put Mahogany Obsidian under their pillow. Here, it may also reveal hints of the future. Once those energetic pathways open, your dreams and hopes may begin finding a place in reality.
When you’re facing that tiresome wall use this healing stone as the hammer that brings it down, giving you renewed perseverance.
Because of the volcanic nature of Mahogany Obsidian you might expect it to respond as “too hot” but it doesn’t. Yes, there is fire here, but it’s more personal and gentle, burning through energy obstructions that stand between you and your achievable goals.
- Mind: Acting on beliefs; Improved self-image; Making sound choices; Overcoming inadequacy
- Body: Mouth sores; Sensuality; Blood problems
- Spirit: Connecting with angels or spirit guides: Finding your power; Safety; Purging negative energy
Mahogany Obsidian Metaphysical Properties
Mahogany Obsidian Properties
- Color: Black and brown Obsidian swirled together
- Mining Locations: Most common in volcanic regions like the Cascade Volcanic Mountain range which stretches from California to Washington State, USA
- Mineral Class: Mineraloids; it is Volcanic Glass
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Chemical Composition: SiO2 Silicon Dioxide with impurities
- Hardness: 5-5.5