Labradorite Healing Properties
For those suffering from memory loss or other cognitive blockages (including suppression), Labradorite brings those matters out into the light of day. If you have never done that type of working before, however, it’s best to get an experienced and sensitive guide.
Those with hot tempers can benefit greatly from Labradorite’s vibrations. The heart shape begins the healing processes necessary to replace destructive anger with love.
Walkers between the worlds find that carrying Labradorite bridges the space between now and “not now” and improves energy flow. As such, metaphysical shops often recommend it for healers, dream workers and shaman alike.
It’s also an excellent diplomat’s stone, bringing hospitality and good manners to your discussion.
- Mind: Avoiding conflict; Harmony; Objectivity; Inventiveness; Intutition
- Body: Metabolism; Eye problems; Brain illnesses; Gastro-intestinal regulation; Bones and joints
- Spirit: Harmony; Transformation; Psychic wisdom; Spellworking; Contacting higher realms; Elemental workings
Labradorite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
- Numerology: Number 6, Number 7
- Zodiac Signs: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Leo
- Crystal Energy:
- Color: Gray, Green Gray, Black with colorful shillers most often in golds, greens, blues and violets
- Mining Locations: Worldwide
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Feldspar
- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Chemical Composition: Ca(50-70%) Na(50-30%) (Al, Si)AlSi2 O8, Calcium sodium aluminum silicate
- Hardness: 6-6.5