Fire Agate Healing Properties
For those who cannot speak their truth, carrying this powerful crystal improves your ability to communicate and embrace life with renewed passion and zeal. By stimulating perceptiveness this heart supports healthier relationships.
When facing particularly trying times, turn to the light energies of the fire agate to guide you. It is not only an escort through the wilderness but also a potent protector, turning away negativity and facilitating greater independence. Light workers often use fire agate as a support for the intuitive mind and the ability to translate ideas from the higher self into easily understood concepts.
If using fire agate for improved passion, combine it with orange carnelian or red jasper. For more grounded energies, try black obsidian or smoky quartz.
- Mind: Decisiveness, Manifesting hopes and dreams; Banishing tedium; Artistic expression; Leadership
- Body: Physical pleasure and fulfillment; Circulatory problems; Endurance; Fortitude; Overcoming depression; Menopausal symptoms
- Spirit: Spiritual achievement, motivation and maturity. Grounding and stability; Fidelity; Connecting to the Base Chakra
Fire Agate Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd)
- Element: Fire
- Numerology: Number 9
- Zodiac Signs: Aries
- Crystal Energy: Creativity, Sexuality, Will, Vitality
Fire Agate Properties
- Color: Red, Brown
- Mining Locations: Mexico, Southwestern US
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Chemical Composition: SiO2 – Silicon Dioxide
- Hardness: 6.5 – 7