Chakras: Colors and Meanings
In Hindu tradition a Chakra is an energy center in the human body.
The word itself comes from a Sanskrit term that means vortex. Some scholars also tell us the term means wheel. This is because the Chakras swirl clockwise.
These swirling energy channels carry life force (also called Prana) throughout the body.
Lightworkers tell us that Chakras are about 4” above the physical body from where they influence the entire neural network. This is the reason why acupuncture uses Chakra locations as a starting point for the body’s meridian grid.
While there are numerous small power centers in our bodies, there are 7 Major Chakras on which most writings focus. Each Chakra correlates to a specific color and governs a particular area of the body.
- First Chakra – Base or Root Chakra(Muladhara): Its color is red – Rules Sexuality & Stability
RED JASPER on this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz
- Second Chakra – Sacral Chakra (Syadisthana): Its color is orange – Rules Pleasure & Creativity
CARNELIANon this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz
- Third Chakra – The Solar Pexus Chakra (Manipura): Its color is yellow – Rules Fight or Flight
YELLOW AVENTURINE on this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz
- Fourth Chakra – Heart Chakra (Anahata): Its color is green – Rules Love & Emotions
GREEN AVENTURINE on this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz
- Fifth Chakra– Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): Its color is blue – Rules Communication & Self-Expression
FEROSAon this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz
- Sixth Chakra – Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): Its color is indigo – Rules Intuition & Higher Self
SODALITEon this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz
- Seventh Chakra – Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): Its color is purple – Rules Connection to the Divine
AMETHYST on this Chakra Healing Wand w/ Clear Quartz