No products in the cart.
Black Tourmaline (also known as Schorl) is a P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L. healing crystal!
Because Black Tourmaline becomes electrically charged upon being heated it can actually attract or repel matter (such as small pieces of paper, dust, etc.). This property – pyroelectricity (from heat) or piezoelectricity (from pressure or rubbing) – has long been known and is one of the many reasons energy & spiritual healers, magicians and intuitive readers revere Black Tourmaline as “THE” stone of protection.
Since Black Tourmaline has both the ability to attract (call in) and repel (banish), it is a significant stone for:
- Psychics: Black Tourmaline can serve as a psychic shield of protection, repelling/banishing unwanted and uninvited negative energies. Conversely it can also help any intuitive reader call in wanted energies who bring in helpful and healing messages.
- Spiritual & Energy Healers: Using Black Tourmaline in a healing session can help draw out negative energies from your clients and push those energies away, clearing and cleansing their Chakras and Auras.
- Shamen: Perhaps the most revered stone of protection, Black Tourmaline can guard the Shaman during healing work, especially during a soul retrieval.
Additionally, more symbolic meanings that denote the color meaning of Black in a Tourmaline: Security, Transformation, Protection from Negativity, Strength, Power
Chakras: Colors and Meanings
In Hindu tradition a Chakra is an energy center in the human body.
The word itself comes from a Sanskrit term that means vortex. Some scholars also tell us the term means wheel. This is because the Chakras swirl clockwise.
These swirling energy channels carry life force (also called Prana) throughout the body.
Lightworkers tell us that Chakras are about 4” above the physical body from where they influence the entire neural network. This is the reason why acupuncture uses Chakra locations as a starting point for the body’s meridian grid.
While there are numerous small power centers in our bodies, there are 7 Major Chakras on which most writings focus. Each Chakra correlates to a specific color and governs a particular area of the body.
- First Chakra – Base or Root Chakra(Muladhara): Its color is red – Rules Sexuality & Stability
GARNET on this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones
- Second Chakra – Sacral Chakra (Syadisthana): Its color is orange – Rules Pleasure & Creativity
CARNELIANon this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones
- Third Chakra – The Solar Pexus Chakra (Manipura): Its color is yellow – Rules Fight or Flight
CITRINE on this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones
- Fourth Chakra – Heart Chakra (Anahata): Its color is green – Rules Love & Emotions
PERIDOT on this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones
- Fifth Chakra- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): Its color is blue – Rules Communication & Self-Expression
RAINBOW MOONSTONEon this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones
- Sixth Chakra – Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): Its color is indigo – Rules Intuition & Higher Self
IOLITEon this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones
- Seventh Chakra – Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): Its color is purple – Rules Connection to the Divine
AMETHYST on this Black Tourmaline Wand w/ 7 Chakras Stones