No products in the cart.
Amazonite Hearts (Madagascar)
Amazonite calls to us like the Mother Ocean herself offering a wave of tranquility that soothes the restless soul. Amazonite has the metaphysical quality of bringing our emotions, particularly destructive thoughts or hostility, back into balance keeping the bearer true to Self.
Amazonite Healing Properties
Amazonite is an excellent choice when you want to “walk your talk” and maintain integrity. And choosing it in a heart shape simply makes sense!
The heart symbolism of Amazonite is the ability to truly express your heart without fear. If you need to set emotional boundaries and improve self-discipline, this is the healing crystal for you. It’s no accident that Amazonite supports the throat chakra, making your communications based in love and objectivity rather than fear or inner conflicts, thereby bringing peace to many situations.
Amazonite’s healing properties stem from its energies of both both earth and water. The green color soothes chaotic energy and reduces stress. The earth energy supports this by grounding out worry and providing a fresh perspective. Lightworkers recommend meditating with this healing crystal when you find your psychic radar off..
- Mind: Decreasing fear, worry and fear; Promoting balanced judgments; Regulating anger and hostility; Improved self-respect and self-control; Re-establishing or strengthening connection with the Higher-Self
- Body: Vitality, Recuperation, Supporting the immune and nervous system, Deterring throat issues, insufficient calcium, osteoporosis and acne, Sexual problems
- Spirit: Chakra alignment; Clearing Negativity; Prophetic aptitude; Attracting luck energetically; Spiritual self-discovery
Amazonite Metaphysical Properties
- Chakras: Heart (4th), Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)
- Element: Water
- Numerology: Number 5
- Zodiac Signs: Virgo
- Crystal Energy: Luck
- Color: Medium to Dark, green to blue green, translucent to opaque with fine white streaks
- Mining Locations: USA, Russia, Canada, Brazil, India, Namibia, and South Africa
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Family: Feldspar
- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Chemical Composition: (KAlSi3O8) Potassium, Aluminum, Silicon, and Oxygen
30mm x 30mm, 30mmx25mm